- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’ve been building Echo over the last few months, using Claude Code heavily throughout the process, architecture, implementation, debugging, computer-use work, performance fixes, and a lot of UI iteration. Echo is a Mac assistant that lives on the edge of your screen. It can understand what’s happening on screen, point to specific things, interact with apps, move files, check your gmail, search online and even build websites, run multi step jobs and help you learn and navigate new platforms AND undo actions. This video is a quick look at where it is now. One of the things I’ve been most interested in is making the interaction feel physical rather than like a normal floating AI window. The orb leaves the edge, does things, and comes back home. It’s currently free to try for 7 days. You can download it here: https://aurivon.studio/download/Echo.dmg I’d be interested in feedback, especially from people who use Claude Code and build their own tools.   submitted by   /u/Dry-Weather-2544 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 04:37:48
- 暂无回复