- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Recently, I experimented with a different way of explaining my web tracking service. Let me be honest: I am a developer, and reaching out to customers is not something I am good at or feel comfortable with. On top of that, business owners were not able to connect with the service I offer, and they were asking questions that were not easy to answer in a few messages. What I did was write a blog post in which I documented the journey of implementation, but it was quite long and more suited to educating someone already interested in the topic. So I turned it into an AI-generated video podcast: an AI version of me as the guest, with a fictional host asking questions business owners asked me during the calls, plus others they might ask. The answers came from my own content and implementation experience. At an agency I previously worked with, clients would request podcast scripts and arrange studio recordings, which involved considerable time and expense. That experience made me curious about whether this format could be useful for smaller businesses, especially when AI tools are getting insanely good at doing such things. I haven’t measured whether it generates inquiries yet. Producing something convincing and getting someone to trust it enough to contact you are different things. Curious whether anyone has tested this and seen actual inquiries or sales.   submitted by   /u/pknerd [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · Entrepreneur
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 01:38:02
- 暂无回复