Original Summary

I'm going to document the build publicly and see if I can get my first paying customer. The problem I'm targeting is pretty simple: A freelancer finishes a project, sends a $1,000 invoice, and then spends the next few weeks sending messages like: “Hey, just following up on the invoice…” Again and again. I'm building a small SaaS to automate that follow-up. The basic idea: Invoice created → payment link → automatic polite reminders → payment received → reminders stop. I'm intentionally keeping the first version extremely simple. I don't want to spend months building features before finding out whether people actually want it. My 14-day goal: Build the MVP Launch it Get real users Try to get the first paying customer Learn from the feedback I'll post the progress and mistakes along the way.   submitted by   /u/Neeraj_42 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/4 02:00:16