- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey all! For the last few months I've been building Framepilot ( https://framepilot.site ), mostly because I wanted to run a faceless Shorts channel without spending hours in an editor for each 30-second clip. How it works: Type a topic (e.g. "the hidden stories behind city streets") or paste your own script. It writes the narration, picks a matching shot for every sentence (stock footage, openly licensed photos, or clearly labelled illustrations), adds a voiceover and timed captions. You review the 1080×1920 video, then download it or schedule it to your YouTube channel. There's also a series mode. You pick a theme and a schedule (daily, 3×/week or weekly), and it makes a new episode on a new subject each time. You can review each one before it goes out, or let checked episodes publish on their own. It's actually a two-part project. Framepilot is the front end. Behind it is a separate publishing API I built, called Relaypost, that handles everything about connecting accounts and posting: the OAuth flows, token storage and refresh, uploads, scheduling, and retries. Framepilot is just its first customer. I'm planning to offer Relaypost on its own too, so if you're building something that needs to post videos to social platforms and don't want to deal with each platform's API and app reviews, I'd love to hear from you. Comment or DM me. Some things I cared about: - Nothing posts without your approval unless you turn on auto-publishing for a series. - AI-generated content is labelled as such on YouTube. - Explicit or abusive content is blocked. Where it's at: YouTube publishing is live. Instagram and TikTok are built but waiting on the platforms' app reviews, so they show as "coming soon." The API also has early support for Facebook, Threads, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Bluesky. The free plan gives you 3 videos a month with no card required. I'd love feedback on video quality, the voices, and anything that feels clunky in the studio. Happy to answer questions about the stack too.   submitted by   /u/neutronKingdom [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 03:47:36
- 暂无回复