- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've used quite a few video downloader sites over the years, and honestly, the experience is usually frustrating. You click download → random redirect → close the tab → click again → another ad → somehow end up on a completely different website. Sometimes there are multiple fake download buttons, some add watermarks, some ask you to create an account, and some just feel sketchy to use. After getting annoyed with this one too many times, I decided to build my own as a small side project. It's called AnySaver. The idea was simple: paste a public link, choose what you want, and download it without having to fight the website. A few things I intentionally kept out: No ads (it's a side project), no pop-ups, no redirect loops No fake download buttons No login, no account, nothing to install No watermark added by AnySaver It currently supports a bunch of platforms including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, X, Pinterest, Threads, Snapchat Spotlight, LinkedIn, Twitch and others. It also handles Instagram carousels and TikTok photo posts. There are still some rough edges. It only works with public content, and some longer YouTube videos can take a while. I'm still working on improving it. If anyone wants to mess around with it: anysaver.app I'm more interested in feedback than anything else. If something breaks, the download quality isn't right, the UI is confusing, or you think I'm missing a platform, let me know. I built this myself, so I can fix things based on what people find. Honestly, I just wanted a downloader that didn't make downloading something feel like a battle.😅   submitted by   /u/ZealousidealSky632 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 03:00:39
- 暂无回复