- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Introducing DSAIEngineeringGym: A Duolingo style training platform for engineers and scientists.<p>AI is making us forget our skills. We must use AI but we must also retain our technical ability.<p>Just like we go to the gym to train our body because our natural life doesn't provide that training, we now need to develop a habit of exercising our brain.<p>I want to keep my mind sharp over the next decades while also being AI-native. I think I can do that by developing a habit of going through the technicalities everyday. This is why I started my public and collaborative technical blog last year (see newsletter.dsaiengineering.com) with the aim of eventually developing it into a platform and community of like-minded professionals.<p>DSAIEngineeringGym is the first step towards that goal. It's a platform that allows the users to sign up, practice lessons everyday, build streaks, and test their technical skills in short intervals. Most importantly, it allows the users to make friends and train together, which is also the primary reason the physical gyms exist in our world even though we can all train at our own home.<p>I have developed the first fully functional prototype. And, of course, it's in beta right now. I invite the interested users to check out and let me know their thoughts.<p>Signup on gym.dsaiengineering.com<p>P.S. Don't pay much attention to what the website says as of now. The platform and the marketing copy will evolve. What I am saying in this post carries more weight as this the direction I have in mind.
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 02:43:47
- 暂无回复