I built a declarative AI pipeline for short-form tech videos — v0.1.0 is rough, looking for feedback
- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm a 10+ year IT professional who's lazy about repetitive work, but I want to setup a tech tip social media account to start building an audience. so screw video editing and I'm experimenting with an AI pipeline for short-form video. This is v0.1.0. The goal: a declarative pipeline that produces the same output given the same input. I want to write the script myself and let the pipeline handle assembly. I filmed the intro IRL and did screen captures manually this time, but I'm hoping that's a one-off. I tried existing tools first. They either lean too hard into pure AI generation or can't produce the specific short-form format I'm going for. — What I'm trying to figure out: does this read as obvious AI slop? If so, what specifically makes it feel that way? I'd rather know now than after building v1. Full disclosure: I built this. Not selling anything, just looking for honest feedback on whether the format works.   submitted by   /u/Billy-Fong-2007 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 00:17:15
- 暂无回复