Original Summary

Trying to build B2B SaaS software, played by the book, and get stuck at the step of talking to your customer. Damn that's harder than I thought. The fact is, your prospect are busy, very busy (that's why you want to sell to them too), and they rarely talk to random people reached out to them on Linkedin. Sent dozens of cold DM on different platform, and talked to one person, very apperciate it, but whom also refused to give details on how they do things internally. All the books like the mom test, founding sales etc.. though very helpful, but I can't use them. There's rarely people talking about how to find the customer to start with. I'm now thinking about doing a bit of youtube videos and keeping myself active on X to improve public exposure and profolios, in hope to make myself more trustable, but that'll take time. What else should I do in the meanwhile to overcome this step? All advice are apperciated, thanks.   submitted by   /u/Top_Outlandishness78 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/4 01:17:01