Original Summary

Hi HN, I built this for myself and wanted to open-source it.<p>The problem: I wanted a way to get reminders in-between prompts as I often spend long hours in the terminal, especially now that we&#x27;re usually parallel-processing so many agents.<p>The first version was a simple rep counter in my Claude Code status line and a shell script to log reps. Since Claude Code shipped mods this week, I thought this was a good way to level it up with even more accountability.<p>How it works: 1. Every day, you get a daily goal for either squats, pushups, or dips (e.g. 0&#x2F;100 pushups) with +5 &#x2F; +10 &#x2F; +25 buttons to log a set in the terminal. 2. Reminders for sets are spread out across the day so it doesn&#x27;t get annoying, starting from your first prompt for the day. A toast tells you when the next set is due. 3. Strict mode is opt-in: if you&#x27;re falling behind in terms of your daily rep goal, it will block your prompts till you log some reps.<p>Added a streak counter for some added fun. All local and data is stored as plain files in ~&#x2F;.claude&#x2F;fitness.<p>Install: claude plugin marketplace add DrumAndCode&#x2F;terminal-gym &amp;&amp; claude plugin install terminal-gym@terminal-gym<p>Overall, thought the mod API is super powerful and can&#x27;t wait to see the stuff people build with it. Eg: I built a clickable onboarding process inside the terminal, and that felt quite powerful to use.<p>Now you can enjoy spending both tokens and calories. :)


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/4 00:24:35