Building a trading tracker: how would you show corrected results without hiding the original record?
- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm building DIDI, my own MNQ trading analysis and alert project. One thing I'm working through is how to present results honestly while the software and rules are still changing. For September 23 to October 2, the adjusted simulation log has 11 distinct closed trades: 7 positive, 4 negative, totaling +118.75 MNQ points. An identical overlapping entry is counted once. This is SHADOW tracking, not broker-executed trades or cash profit. There were retrospective corrections and rule changes, so I wouldn't call it an untouched forward record or evidence of an edge. The design I'm considering is to show the original events, a separate correction history with reasons, and a fresh results section for each frozen rule version. I don't want a cleaner headline number to hide what changed underneath. If you've built a dashboard where historical data can be corrected, how do you make that understandable without burying people in technical notes? A visible change log, versioned results, or something simpler?   submitted by   /u/Didi_trading [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 23:51:09
- 暂无回复