Original Summary

Hi all! My name is Jacek Becela, this is my first Show HN.<p>I wanted to create blueprint wallpapers for my desktop and got a bit carried away. These were created along the way: - 42 unique wallpapers, each in 3 color intensity versions, 18 resolutions and aspect ratios giving in total 2268 files (~700MB) served on demand from Cloudflare R2 - the color theme, - music video with two genre options - a companion app for downloading the versions correct for your screen. - a blog post describing the journey<p>I used AI during the whole creative process: Opus 5.5 on medium&#x2F;high and Suno. Used Suno for the first time and had so much fun! Completely new experience for me.<p>I made almost 500 decisions during the process and I wrote about it here: <a href="https:&#x2F;&#x2F;jacekbecela.com&#x2F;blog&#x2F;omarchy-p-bloom-theme&#x2F;" rel="nofollow">https:&#x2F;&#x2F;jacekbecela.com&#x2F;blog&#x2F;omarchy-p-bloom-theme&#x2F;</a><p>Feedback most welcome!


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/3 22:53:50