- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I wanted to test out Muse, to see what it could actually do. So we had a chat and somehow came up with this idea. After a couple hours of back and forth, while I was doing other work, it handed me something I think is pretty cool. I'm blown away by Muse. (I PROMISE you this isn’t an ad for Muse, I WISH they were paying me… I’m just really shocked how good this is right out of the gate) Hate on Meta all you want, this thing is powerful. (For the record, when it asked to connect to all my other accounts, I just said no.) I use Dots too, and so far Muse is more user-friendly. What I built: The Frontier Archive, an interactive archive of the expanding edge of human possibility, from the earliest stone tools (about 3.3 million years ago) through this month. 522 entries, each one verified as a genuine world-first at the demonstrated leading edge. Play with it here: https://muse.ai/s/the-frontier-hxi5xwgclxjbaf Give me the harshest feedback you've got. I want what's broken, what's wrong, what's missing. Is this cool enough to bother buying a domain and launching an actual website? No idea exactly how many tokens this took, since I had it working on several things at once. My best guess is under 100 million. By the way - if you think you might ever want to try Muse, sign up now while they're running the 1 billion token incentive, they never expire: USE INVITE CODE AO8Q4C (I get a billy too if you sign up, so thanks in advance!)   submitted by   /u/DynamicProxy [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 22:19:06
- 暂无回复