Original Summary

I've been working on this for a while and I'm finally okay with people seeing it. The problem: a lot of service businesses (HVAC, cleaning, landscaping, pest control and so on) finish a job and tell the customer something like "you'll need this looked at again in 6 months" or "we should replace that next spring." Then nobody follows up. Customer forgets, service business too. The info either never was written or sits in a spreadsheet or an old job note. Rebook takes the customer list you already have (CSV or any CRMs export), shows what looks off before anything gets tracked, and shows you which past customers are worth reaching out to again. For each one you see what happened last time: the service you did, when you did it, what you recommended, and why it's worth calling them now. You also get a short guide for what to say. If someone says "call me in March," they show up again in March. If they don't answer, they stay on the list for next cycle. Basically retention software on steroids Some details: Next.js + Supabase Free while it's in early access and will be free lifetime, all I ask is feedback It doesn't replace your CRM. It works next to them. The thing I'm most unsure about: tools like Jobber already have some followup features. If you run or work at a service business, do those actually cover this for you, or do past customers still slip through? Tell me if this is pointless too, I'd rather know now. If people want it, next up is: integrations with tools like Jobber, ServiceTitan, and Housecall Pro, so you don't have to export files automated reminders and follow-ups, but only where they make sense Thanks for reading U can try demo or request an early access. Just dm   submitted by   /u/Sorry_Tomorrow_8956 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/3 21:39:16