- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
solo dev here, building an app that generates short videos. when I started I was sure the LLM calls would be my biggest cost and headache. wrong. the model writes each video as an html page, then I render it frame by frame with headless chrome and ffmpeg. on my laptop one video takes 1 to 5 min. on a small cloud container, 3 renders at the same time just hang forever. so now I'm looking at a proper render queue with a concurrency limit instead of firing everything at once. anyone here running heavy jobs like this (video, pdf, image processing)? do you queue on your own servers or push it to something like a job service? and how did you price it so the compute doesn't eat the margin? WDYT   submitted by   /u/Hot_Membership3050 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 19:06:57
- 暂无回复