- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I made a privacy-friendly URL shortener, and now that it's time to do marketing, I don't know what to do. So here I am, I have these videos, what do I do next? How do you do marketing with those? I would really appreciate any practical advice. My X accounts (personal and the product's) are brand new, and X seems to be ignoring all of my posts. Instagram or TikTok? I am running a Google Ads experiment, but it's hard to compete with other shorteners and I'm getting almost zero traffic (about 3 clicks a day). About the videos. I was inspired by the motion design post about video generation and decided to try it myself. I made different short videos to showcase different features (10 videos, 13 to 71 seconds). Attaching one of them for review. Some videos are the actual product driven by a script, not an AI-made copy. All I used is Claude, headless Chrome and FFmpeg on my WSL instance, nothing more, not even a React library. You just tell your AI to be a motion designer / producer / writer (for the scenario). Research how to catch the user's attention on IG or TikTok, and that's it. Review the scenario and give it a green light. The first versions were screenshots sliding around and looked dead. A couple of scenes looked like a broken app with bugs. You have to correct it and re-shoot. But still, it only took me one morning. Now, about Urlicer itself. The main features that are different from mainstream shorteners: privacy-friendly and team-friendly, with multiple workspaces. You can bring your own domain on the Pro plan and above, Urlicer provides a tool for you and your teams. Cookieless and without storing the IP address. The URL is https://urlicer.com .   submitted by   /u/IvanVoitovych [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 17:39:33
- 暂无回复