- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Getty Images Alison Hammond has said she is home and "feeling so much better" after she went to hospital for a heart check-up after leaving ITV's This Morning midway through Friday's show. The presenter, 51, left the programme during its live broadcast, appearing to clutch her chest as she was helped off set by co-host Dermot O'Leary. He later told viewers she was "feeling a little unwell". Soon after Hammond said she had "a little bit of a palpitation" and was undergoing tests. In a video on Instagram on Saturday, she said she was "all OK, all-clear, which would mean I had a massive panic attack on live TV. I mean, the shame of it." "It felt very real to me. I'm really new to panic attacks, so I need to learn more about it," she added. The Birmingham-born presenter, who also co-hosts The Great British Bake Off, thanked NHS staff and her colleagues at This Morning, including O'Leary. "It's really warmed my heart actually. I didn't necessarily want to be on the news or anything like that but this is a new world to me," she said. "I'm going to take stock, take some rest and I'll see you soon." Friday's edition of the ITV show began at 10:00 BST with Hammond and her regular co-host O'Leary at the helm, before she left at 11:30 during a segment about pets. O'Leary, 53, addressed her absence when the show returned from a break, saying: "Welcome back to This Morning, Alison is feeling a little unwell, so she's just had to duck out. Hopefully she'll be back." He later updated viewers that she would, in fact, not be returning, "so I'll be here for the rest of the show". Hammond rose to fame as contestant on Channel 4 reality show Big Brother before appearing on I'm A Celebrity and Strictly Come Dancing. She became a co-host in This Morning in 2021, and was part of the team that won a National Television Award for best daytime programme the following year. She joined Bake Off in 2023 and took over from the late Paul O'Grady on For the Love of Dogs in 2024.
中文概览
中文标题: Alison Hammond 因心脏检查离院后返家
主持人Alison Hammond在ITV《This Morning》直播中因不适提前离场,随后赴医院做心脏检查。她发视频称已回家且感觉好多了,检查结果一切正常,并认为可能是严重恐慌发作;她感谢NHS员工和同事,表示将休息。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:名人健康与电视节目新闻,不属于技术、商业、项目等分类,归综合。
- 信息来源:英语新闻 / BBC News Top Stories
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 21:21:40
- 暂无回复