Original Summary

Zebu is a time tracking and invoicing app for freelancers and small teams. It&#x27;s €5 per seat per month (billed yearly), flat, with no usage fees. There&#x27;s a limited free plan for solo use.<p>I built it after 15 years as a solo freelancer on Harvest. After they were acquired, my renewal exploded from $12&#x2F;month to ~$180&#x2F;month, and unclear usage based pricing made it hard to predict how much it would always cost. The BBC even reported customers seeing increases of 1,500% - <a href="https:&#x2F;&#x2F;www.bbc.com&#x2F;news&#x2F;articles&#x2F;clyq011414eo" rel="nofollow">https:&#x2F;&#x2F;www.bbc.com&#x2F;news&#x2F;articles&#x2F;clyq011414eo</a>.<p>I&#x27;ve been working on a replacement for the past year, and am happy to say my colleagues and I now use it full-time.<p>I&#x27;d especially like feedback on how the migration is working from any services you might come from, any critical integrations that might be useful, and especially what might be missing for team use.


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/3 15:59:54