- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey all. This is a side project I just launched. What it is: you write one line, up to 280 characters, starting with "Today I…", and you can add a photo. It shows up in your city's feed with no name attached. You can browse by city, state, country or everywhere, and times are shown in each place's local time. Moderation without a big mod team: a new post goes to a review pool first. Other users approve or reject it, and every 3 reviews earns a posting credit. You're anonymous to other users, not to the system, so abuse can still be traced. Stack, for the webdev crowd: Astro on Cloudflare Workers, D1 for data, R2 for images and feed blocks. A cron Worker cuts the feed into immutable blocks per city every 5 minutes. On the free plan that means at most 50 D1 queries per run, which shaped most of the design. Photos have their metadata stripped and are checked before they go out. It's quiet right now, since it only launched this week. I'd really value feedback on the first-post flow and whether the review step feels like a chore. https://todayi.in   submitted by   /u/ramank775 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 我构建了 todayi.in:匿名一行完成“今天我…”,并阅读你所在城市今天发生了什么
作者发布个人新上线的匿名城市留言板:用户以“Today I…”写一行(最多280字符),可附照片,按城市、州、国家或全球浏览,时间用当地时区。新帖先进入审核池,由其他用户投票,每3次审核可获发帖额度;对用户匿名但对系统可追溯。栈为 Astro on Cloudflare Workers、D1、R2,定时 Worker 每5分钟生成城市信息流块,免费计划每轮最多50次 D1 查询;照片去除元数据并先检查。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:作者发布并介绍个人新上线匿名城市留言板及实现栈,属于项目落地。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 14:57:57
- 暂无回复