Original Summary

I am a content creator and built AdScanVideo for my own video-review workflow. A problem I noticed: a shot description is useful evidence, but it is not automatically a good prompt for a new video. It is easy to copy inferred camera details or someone else's characters without thinking. So I published a real eight-second sample report and a worksheet that separates the two jobs: Record the visible subject, action, framing, lighting, and motion. Mark uncertain details and check the original around each timestamp. Choose your own subject and setting, then write one continuous action and an end state. For example, the sample shows an animated cat and duck in a field with a reported slight zoom. The guide adapts that into original paper-cutout characters in a rooftop garden with a gentle camera push. The adaptation is human-written, not claimed as analyzer output. The report is sampled, so it can miss fast cuts. File uploads are also more reliable than platform links. Those are real limitations, not things a prompt fixes. Guide and copyable worksheet: https://adscanvideo.com/blog/ai-video-prompts-recreate-any-shot/ Disclosure: I built the tool. One analysis daily is free without signup; additional analyses are $3.99 each. Clips are limited to 10 minutes and 200 MB. For other creators: would an observation-versus-invention worksheet help you, or do you prefer a direct prompt draft?   submitted by   /u/Soggy_Control7953 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/3 11:44:50