- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I sell programming course on Udemy and my personal site. I'd always assumed it was pirated somewhere, but I never looked properly because searching the title brings up thousands of unrelated pages. There are existing solutions, but they are quite expensive or complex. So I built something that searches the way a pirate site would actually be found. It takes what's inside the product (my name, lesson titles, cover image), and searches Google and Brave for pages carrying that content, not just the title. The first real scan flagged 17 pages: free-download sites, "course sharing" sites, and copies translated into Russian and Persian, with my lesson list and description lifted word for word. Most of them show up in Google, which means my buyers can find them too. What it does with them: Shows the evidence for every result, for and against, such as "lesson names found on the page" or "offers a download after sign-in." It never says "100% piracy"; I decide. Drafts the removal notice and finds who to send it to: the site, its host, its registrar, or Google's delisting form. I send it from my own inbox, never automatically. Tracks each copy: whether it's still up and whether Google still lists it. The first notice went out yesterday. The registrar replied within hours that it had forwarded it to the domain owner. Nothing has come down yet; I'll update. Stack: NestJS, React, Postgres, Serper and Brave for search, and a model to read each page. It can raise or lower a score, but a page that only matches the title can't be called a copy. I'd like to expand it to potentially make the removal notice automated, but I need to investigate the process and what is allowed. copyhound.app   submitted by   /u/nettrack-37 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 08:59:00
- 暂无回复