Original Summary

Hey everyone, ​I’m an adult piano student, not a professional developer. I wanted a quick, simple way to view piano scales and fingerings. ​I initially built a massive Excel sheet to map out all the scale formulas and fingerings for my own use, but over the last 6-months I have turned it into a dedicated mobile app called Piano Scales Lab. ​It’s completely free with no ads, no sign-in, and no subscriptions. It works fully offline and includes real sampled piano tone, but also a tone editor to make it sound however you want. ​It was a passion project to help my own practice, but it’s live on Google Play now if anyone wants a clean scale reference tool. ​Google Play link: Piano Scales Lab ​Would love any thoughts or feedback if you check it out!   submitted by   /u/ExpertRow254 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:服务器与云资源
  • 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/3 08:00:32