- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I built a Korean birth chart app called MIRAE about a month ago. It's based on Saju, a traditional Korean birth chart system (Four Pillars). My first version was basically built around one idea: make the reading more detailed. More explanations, more sections, more things to tell the user. Then I spent way more than I expected on Google search ads and basically sold nothing lol. So I started looking at what I might have gotten wrong. I realized I had spent most of my time thinking about the reading itself, but not enough about why someone wants a birth chart reading in the first place. People usually have something going on in their life — career, relationships, money, a decision, feeling stuck, not knowing what to do next, or sometimes they're just curious about themselves. So I rebuilt the experience around that. You still get your Korean Birth Chart (Saju), but after that you can tell MIRAE about something that's actually going on in your life. Instead of just answering the question literally, it uses your Saju to look at the situation, bring up related questions that may matter, and try to give you a different perspective on it. That's the part I'm trying to test now. I made a separate test build for this. It's completely free and there's nothing to buy on the test site. Test it here: MIRAE beta test When the page asks for an access token, enter: R01-ILvKWp7cqoOZzH6Ox8h5OE29 You don't need to know anything about Saju before trying it. I can only open this to a limited number of people because each reading costs me API money. If you try it, there's one thing I especially want to know: Did it actually give you a different perspective on something going on in your life, or did it still just feel like another AI-generated reading? Don't worry about being nice. If it's generic, confusing, boring, inaccurate, or something just feels off, I'd rather hear that. Any other feedback about the experience is welcome too.   submitted by   /u/Large-Mode6544 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 07:58:39
- 暂无回复