- SignalDesk59分钟前
Original Summary
Arbitrage betting is when two sportsbooks disagree on a price enough that you can bet both sides and lock in a small profit whatever the result. The hard part isn't the math. It's finding the gaps before they close, and not getting your accounts limited. I've been building BetSuite , a desktop app that scans sportsbooks for those gaps, for about a year. It's a solo build. A few decisions I made along the way: No affiliate links. Most tools in this space earn money when you sign up to sportsbooks through them. I didn't want that incentive. Desktop, not web. Speed matters when an arb can disappear in a minute. A dark, minimal UI built around one always-visible opportunity feed. Today I also opened a free Discord for arb and +EV bettors, from beginners to full-timers. It has guides, limit check-ins, and no paid picks. App: betsuite.ai Discord: discord.gg/QTQpQq6jvj I'd love feedback on the landing page and the positioning. What would make you trust a tool like this?   submitted by   /u/Dylankliaman [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 07:24:24
- 暂无回复