Original Summary

kind of a weird one to post but figured it's more honest than pretending this went great about two weeks ago I got annoyed at how I kept asking AI for side hustle ideas and getting 15 plausible-sounding directions and building none of them. so I wrote down the 3 questions I force myself through now before starting anything — basically painkiller vs vitamin, why me, and can I get real money in 7 days. turned it into a short PDF, $7, put it on payhip then I did the thing the PDF itself tells you to do. posted about it (well, around it, not directly linking) in a few threads here and on r/entrepreneurs where people were already talking about validating ideas. tried to actually be useful in the replies, not just drop a link 7 days later: a few hundred views total across 4 comments, a couple upvotes, zero replies asking about it, zero sales not totally sure what to make of it yet. a few possibilities I keep going back and forth on: - the "lurk in other people's threads and hope someone asks" approach just doesn't convert, even if the content is decent - the idea itself isn't painful enough — people nod along but it's not an "oh thank god, finally" problem - 7 days / 4 comments is just too small a sample to mean anything yet honestly just trying not to lie to myself about whether this is worth fixing or if I should just kill it. what would you do?   submitted by   /u/Sweaty-Beyond7004 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/3 04:37:22