Original Summary

I know it's only $6 but it's the first online money I've ever made and I can't stop smiling about it!!! The funny thing is that it's from a small subsection of my project that I just hid this morning (you need a direct link to find it now). Maybe I should double down on this sub-project... not sure but I'm beyond thrilled anyway. My app, FreeReader , is a free text-to-speech app to turn documents into audiobooks. It's completely free with no pricing page. But I realized that the text-to-speech could also work for content creators making AI voiceovers for their videos. I built this out but decided to focus more on the audiobook side which has grown enormously (3000 monthly users) since it's free. I was so surprised when I saw this Stripe notification come in from the red-headed step child that is the video narration side of FreeReader lol   submitted by   /u/parker_birdseye [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/3 03:59:45