- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey r/SideProject , I’m Ian, the solo developer behind Captions Generator . English isn’t my first language, and I’ve spent years watching videos with subtitles on. Eventually it became less about learning English and more about knowing I wouldn’t miss a word. That’s part of what led me to build a caption tool of my own. You can start with a video, audio file, or an existing SRT, edit the captions, choose a style, and export a captioned video or subtitle file. A few things I’ve focused on: Translation and bilingual captions. Translate into 100+ languages or display the original and translation together. Free subtitle downloads. Export SRT, VTT, and TXT files to use on YouTube or in another editor. Your video stays on your device. Rendering happens in your browser. Only the audio track is sent for transcription. Matching previews and exports. The preview and exported video use the same rendering code, so the caption styling you adjust is what gets exported. Multilingual readability. Support for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean fonts, right-to-left scripts, and sentences that mix languages. Editable styles and animations. Word highlighting, karaoke, and other styles, with controls for fonts, colors, and placement. For transparency, the free plan requires an account and includes 30 minutes of transcription per month, with a 5-minute limit per file. All caption styles and translation are included. Free video exports are 720p with a watermark; subtitle-file downloads are free. I’d especially appreciate feedback from people who make bilingual videos or regularly work with SRT files. What’s the most frustrating part of your current captioning workflow?   submitted by   /u/yuruishan [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 04:03:23
- 暂无回复