- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey r/SaaS , I’m looking to sell a small SaaS I launched about 2 weeks ago . It’s an AI-powered Roblox game builder that allows users to generate/build complete Roblox games using AI, rather than having to code everything manually. Current numbers: ~$70 MRR ~250,000+ organic social media views ~Launched only 2 weeks ago ~Paying customers already ~Working product + payment/subscription system Built specifically for the Roblox creator market I’ve been promoting it primarily through short-form content, and the product has already generated 250k+ views organically. I haven’t really pushed paid acquisition yet, so most of the traction so far has come from content. I’m selling because I’d rather focus my time on other projects than continue growing this one. Asking price: $1,000. For someone interested in Roblox, AI, or creator tools, I think there’s plenty of room to continue testing content, improving conversion and growing the subscription base. Happy to provide revenue screenshots, analytics, traffic/social stats, product demo, expenses and other details privately to serious buyers. DM me if interested.   submitted by   /u/LumpyMark3272 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 03:26:23
- 暂无回复