- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I built a free tool to help people understand dental bills before they pay them — looking for feedback I’ve noticed how confusing dental bills can be, especially when you’re trying to figure out whether a charge seems reasonable, what a procedure actually means, or what questions you should ask the dental office. So I built DentAlert.org . The idea is pretty simple: help people better understand their dental costs and make more informed decisions before paying a bill or agreeing to treatment. Right now, I’m still improving the site, so I’m looking for people willing to try it and give me honest feedback. https://dentalert.org/ I’d especially love to know: Is it easy to understand what the site does? Would you actually use something like this after receiving a dental bill? What feature would make it more useful? Is there anything confusing or missing? This isn’t meant to replace a dentist or insurance company — I just want to make dental pricing and bills a little easier for regular people to understand. Any criticism is welcome. I’m trying to make it genuinely useful rather than just build another website.   submitted by   /u/DishNext [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 03:17:20
- 暂无回复