- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
This is my second SaaS. My first product was an AI cold email tool. For the second one, I noticed that a lot of the existing tools in the resume space were charging prices that felt pretty high for what they were offering, so I decided to build a much cheaper alternative. I've been working on it for around 30 days. The product is live. People have tried it. Some have given me genuinely positive feedback. Still $0 in revenue. Here is what I've tried so far: LinkedIn posts from my founder account and team accounts Instagram outreach Reddit Discord communities Direct outreach Short-form content The frustrating part is that people do engage. Some try it, some say it's useful, some have conversations with me, but getting from "this is useful" → actually paying has been much harder than I expected. I'm starting to think I've been too focused on trying different channels instead of understanding where the right users actually hang out and how founders without an audience get their first few customers. For people who have built SaaS from zero: What actually worked for you when you were trying to get your first 5–10 paying customers with no audience and no ad budget? I'm especially interested in things you did manually that actually produced customers, rather than generic advice like "do SEO" or "post consistently." Full disclosure: I'm the founder of the SaaS I'm referring to in this post. I'm intentionally not naming or linking it because I want the discussion to be about distribution rather than promotion.   submitted by   /u/Builds_by_Haris [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 02:59:19
- 暂无回复