- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hey there, Im almost finished with my saas. It has AI features so I cant make it free with ads or one time payment because id loose money. Im stucked between making the app relatively cheap 3.99$/month 29.99$/year or more expensive 6.99/month 44.99/year. If anyone here could answer me 1) what worked better you them in terms of overall revenue, cheaper vs expensive? 2) What attracted your paying users more? 3) Which one of those had a longer retention? || I feel like the cheaper could hold better retention and attract more users to sub in the first place. However lot of people say if its more expensive, then it has more value and people go for it more. It's a productivity thing using a few ai APIs and is credit based so the users dont maybe use all the credits and if its cheaper, then they stay subscribing longer but I dont know. Thanks in advance for any helpful insights! Take care   submitted by   /u/Beneficial-Day7238 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 02:52:08
- 暂无回复