- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
What usually happens when I have an idea is I do some research to see if anyone else is doing it, and unfortunately every time I manage to find at least a few options out there already. It just doesn’t feel worth it to work on something that already has established players, especially working solo. On paper I feel like I have a solid chance of making something that actually gets some traction. My development skills were pretty good before AI and I’m quite good at using the new tools as well, I have a solid quick workflow and I understand all the code I produce. As far as marketing goes I was maintaining a lot of automation at my previous job and we had a semi automated social media marketing setup. I maintained a pretty complicated n8n setup for emails and socials with Expandi on LinkedIn and a custom webhook setup hooked up to the twitter API. I also helped with setting up the automated Seedance video generation stuff we were using. I’m thinking I could make a similar setup for myself without too much investment. But I keep second guessing myself when I see someone else with a similar idea. If it's working well I never think I can compete. And if it looks like it isn't really taking off then I stop believing it was a good idea in the first place. It feels like everyone is making some sort of SaaS right now and if I don’t decide what I wanna do quickly it will be too late, someone will beat me to it. I think I need to focus up and actually try out a few things and see what happens. And I need to stop paying so much attention to what other people are doing. Has anyone else gone through something similar? I would also love to hear about someone making something successful even though there were already people out there trying it.   submitted by   /u/petehans303 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 02:40:47
- 暂无回复