- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hi HN,<p>Holder Dashboard is a stock screener, yes, but it ranks and compares companies using their historical fundamental data (revenue, net income, debt, cash flow, etc.).<p>I’ve used other stock screeners, but something that bothers me is the subjectivity and randomness of analyst opinions: time to buy, sentiment, price targets, and so on. I wanted to build a tool where I could compare stocks based purely on their own data, trying to reduce as much as possible the emotion and guesswork about what the data means or what will happen next.<p>My thinking is that each investor, with their own level of skill, knowledge, and available time, should make their OWN analysis.<p>I still have many ideas for features and for where to take the app, but I’d like some very specific feedback from people seeing it for the first time. Imagine you’re interested in Buy & Hold as an investment approach, but you’re not a market professional or a trader:<p>What feature or piece of information is important to you and is currently missing for a more solid analysis?
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 02:46:43
- 暂无回复