- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I'm the developer, so full disclosure up front: this is my project. The problem I wanted to fix: stock-pick sources show their wins and let the losses vanish. MILkMoney records every public call when it's published and checks it against SPY after a fixed 20 trading sessions. Nothing is backfilled or edited afterward. Each call shows signal strength, model confidence, how much the research lenses disagree, downside evidence, and valuation. Calls with stale data get withheld. Honest status: 13 calls recorded, 0 checks completed. The performance comparison goes live after 10 completed checks, whatever it shows. Stack, for anyone curious: FastAPI + Postgres on Cloud Run, React frontend, and SEC EDGAR filings as source evidence. I'd like feedback on the methodology more than anything. What would make you trust (or distrust) a track record like this? milkmoney.pro . Research only, not investment advice.   submitted by   /u/krmill2k [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 02:21:49
- 暂无回复