- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I keep running into the same problem. Something I need to do pops into my head while I am already doing something else. If I stop, I lose my place. If I tell myself I will remember it, I usually do not. Writing it on a to-do list helps me keep the thought, but the list gives the hardest decision straight back to me: when am I actually going to do this? A lot of the time, I do not have the capacity to make that decision. The list gets longer, I avoid looking at it, and useful thoughts disappear into it. I started building Devoted for myself. I can speak or type a thought, and it looks at the open time in my Google Calendar and proposes a place for it. Nothing changes until I approve it. When it is time to work, it shows me one next thing instead of the whole pile. I have reached the point where I use it every day. That is encouraging, but it also means I have built around my own habits. I need to see where it breaks for other people. I am opening a small private TestFlight beta for people who: use an Apple device on OS 26 and Google Calendar; also find the "when should I do this?" decision harder than it sounds; will use an early app in real life and tell me plainly when a suggestion is wrong, confusing, or annoying. The beta is free. Founding testers who take part will also get their first year free after launch. If that sounds like you, here is the private beta page . I am inviting people manually in small groups so I can keep up with the feedback. For you, which part usually blocks a task: remembering it, deciding when to do it, or getting started?   submitted by   /u/Fancy_Hunt1975 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 02:10:29
- 暂无回复