- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I'm into watches and kept running into the same problem when shopping: specs scattered across shop listings, forum threads, and brand sites, with no easy way to see which watches are essentially the same thing underneath. So I built Horological Atlas : https://horologicalatlas.com Detailed watch pages with specifications, the movement inside, and sources for every number. Side-by-side comparisons of up to three watches, with the ability to click any specification and find every other watch that shares it. The Sellita SW200-1 movement alone powers 512 watches in the database, ranging from $380 to $3,000. Personal lists to track watches you own, have shortlisted, or love. You can share your lists and add your own photos of watches you own. Shared collections you can follow and comment on. This feature is brand new, so there's barely anyone on it yet. The stack is Next.js, Postgres, and Prisma, running on Cloud Run. It's free, with no ads or affiliate links. Most watch pages currently show a drawing instead of a photograph because I only use images that brands have explicitly approved. So far, six brands have given the green light, and I'm reaching out to the others one at a time. Would love to hear your feedback, especially if anything is confusing, doesn't work as expected, or could be better.   submitted by   /u/Flaky_Finding_2025 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/3 01:25:37
- 暂无回复