Original Summary

Hey HN, I&#x27;ve been recently building a lot of Go projects and noticed myself setting up lint rules and CI&#x2F;CD and starting from scratch each time. Also, if I found a good deterministic check to use in one repo, I&#x27;d have a hard time putting that in my other repos.<p>So I built Levenshtein (<a href="https:&#x2F;&#x2F;github.com&#x2F;wangjohn&#x2F;levenshtein" rel="nofollow">https:&#x2F;&#x2F;github.com&#x2F;wangjohn&#x2F;levenshtein</a>). It&#x27;s a curated set of Go lint rules and verification checks that run locally and in CI.<p>The rule set is pretty comprehensive and builds on Staticcheck and other existing analyzers, with some additional rules of my own. It includes:<p>- Go vet - Staticcheck - Modernize - Bug finding analyzers - Vulnerability &#x2F; security analyzers<p>There&#x27;s also some fun optional checks that you can configure like:<p>- Semantic linters using Jev - Race detectors - Mutation testing for tests - and many more!<p>I&#x27;ve been hooking it up to my own projects and caught dozens of bugs already. For example, one finding was a test that simulated database changes with os.WriteFile but ignored whether the writes succeeded.<p>Would love feedback, particularly about the default rules and what should be default&#x2F;what shouldn&#x27;t!


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/3 01:46:09