Original Summary

I’ve been building a side project called BigSavant, and I finally pushed it live today. The idea started from something pretty simple: a lot of people list AWS, Kubernetes, SQL, Linux, project management, etc. on their CV, but there isn’t always an easy way to find out how strong that knowledge actually is. So I built a platform around three things: Learn -> Practice -> Apply BigSavant currently has 165 learning and assessment paths covering things like: AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Kubernetes, Linux, Terraform and DevOps Cybersecurity PMP and project management Agile / Scrum Python, PHP and SQL Architecture and system design Technical and professional roles like Technical Project Manager, L3 Support, Engineering Manager, Product Owner, etc. It’s not meant to be another video-course platform. The focus is on short lessons, practice questions and realistic scenarios where you have to make a decision, then understand why an answer is right or wrong. I’m also trying to be very transparent about the content. Certification prep is independent, sources are referenced, retired certifications are marked as historical, and I don’t pretend a learning path is “complete exam preparation” when it isn’t. The catalogue is still being improved path by path. Some of the larger ones are already getting pretty deep. PMP, for example, is currently around 20 lessons, 290 practice questions and 40 scenarios, and I’m still expanding it. The whole thing has been built as a very agent-heavy project, with AI doing a lot of the research, content expansion, testing and auditing, while keeping source/version checks and explicit limitations. I launched earlier than planned because the core product and payments were already working, so I figured real usage would be more useful than another few days of polishing. Would genuinely love feedback from other builders: Does the product make sense when you first land on it? Does the catalogue feel useful or overwhelming? And most importantly, would you actually use something like this to test a skill before an interview or certification? https://www.bigsavant.com   submitted by   /u/Experfusion [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/2 23:15:16