- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Let me explain.. It feels like we're living in a time where there's an app, website, AI tool, subscription, or some ridiculously specific piece of software for almost everything. And yet somehow, people still spend hours doing the most unnecessarily complicated things. You know the stuff I'm talking about. That one task you have to repeat every week. That spreadsheet you've been maintaining for years because there's apparently no better way. That process involving 4 different websites, 3 passwords, and a Google Doc. That thing you keep thinking, "Why the hell isn't there a simpler way to do this?" I'm curious what those things are for other people. What's something you regularly deal with that feels way more complicated, repetitive, expensive, or annoying than it should be? Could be work, school, business, hobbies, personal stuff, literally anything. I'm genuinely curious what people are still putting up with in 2026.   submitted by   /u/yesimfarida [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 2026年全是扯淡
作者感慨如今各类应用、网站、AI工具和订阅服务层出不穷,但人们仍要花数小时做极其繁琐重复的事;他询问大家在2026年仍被迫忍受哪些本应更简单、省时、省钱或省心的流程,范围可涉及工作、学业、商业、爱好或个人生活。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:对日常繁琐流程的吐槽与征集,非具体技术项目,归综合讨论
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/2 23:41:01
- 暂无回复