- SignalDesk56分钟前
Original Summary
Hey everyone. Every time I wanted to start a new SaaS project, I got tired of rewriting the exact same boilerplate code for Next.js, authentication, Stripe webhooks, and database migrations. After doing that one too many times, I finally put together a starter kit tailored for Next.js 16 to skip the tedious setup phase. Under the hood, it uses Next.js 16, TypeScript, and Tailwind CSS. It comes with pre-built Stripe checkout and subscription webhooks, secure auth flows, database connections, a clean folder structure, and SEO-ready components. Building this saved me dozens of hours on my recent projects, and I wanted to see what other builders think. What is the most annoying part for you when starting a new Next.js project? Are you using your own boilerplates or building from scratch?   submitted by   /u/karim_ait [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/2 23:25:25
- 暂无回复