- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Been building Churnor for the past few weeks, and it’s finally starting to feel like an actual product instead of just a bunch of dashboards. Current progress: customer activity/events can be ingested through the API churn risk scores are being calculated the risk engine now explains WHY a customer has a certain score upgraded the At-Risk dashboard upgraded the Customer Detail page added risk history so you can see how a customer's situation changed over time the dashboard shows the actual evidence behind the risk score One thing I’ve learned while building this is that “customer stopped logging in” isn’t enough to call someone a churn risk. A usage drop could be bad, or it could just mean they finished what they needed to do. So I’ve been trying to make Churnor focus more on changes from that customer's normal behavior and combine multiple signals instead of relying on generic rules. Right now I’m working on the next part: recommended actions. Basically, once Churnor tells you: “this customer is high risk because their usage dropped, they’ve had repeated support issues, and engagement has been declining for 3 weeks” …it should also help you figure out what to actually do about it. That’s the part I’m figuring out now. If you run a SaaS, what would you want a tool like this to recommend after detecting a risky customer? https://preview.redd.it/x3xueiaq82th1.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c7530243dc7d673892cccfc1befab0d4bebb240   submitted by   /u/Active_Pianist_5213 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/2 22:00:39
- 暂无回复