- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Now that every idea can just be created with a single prompt, I feel like I'm just a Shepherd for a bunch of AI agent, I'm not agains AI or the vide coding community, but for someone that stated building for the fun of it I don't see why should I continue doing so. I have a few project that I had fun building and the technical Arch in me was down for any challenge, now I can just write a paragraph and I have a running app, before I had to build self host and manage. now it's all subsidized to third party services, verbal can host, and manage your traffic, other db providers can take care of your backend db where is the fun in that now, I'm still building few project now and then. I self host and use managed dbs. but it feels odd and like I'm swimming against the river My last free project is a added value to founders (shameless plug Greencrew is the project), yet I don't feel like they are down to use it as they can just prompt it and that's it, plus founders are the most stubborn users to acquire self hosting and managing servers / cronjobs / db and queues is fun try it, and don't drop AI I'm not saying it's bad. at the end AI is a tool and we need AI specialist / consultant.   submitted by   /u/Rebecta_Chapman [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/2 21:21:21
- 暂无回复