- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hello there,<p>I've built Fougere, a Typescript-first framework you can add to an existing app, or run on its own.<p>It's alpha for now, and the docs are full of AI slop. The code was written with heavy help from Claude — I guided it in every way I could — and hasn't been fully reviewed yet, but the ideas are there.<p>In Fougere, business logic is at the center of everything.<p>Once the domain code is written, everything else is derived from it — you don't write it: validation, REST, GraphQL, the database tables, etc. You can also split the application in many parts without changing one line in businness code (only one line in config). In fact, I really like this way of building apps, but I'm a bit alone with it, and I'd like your take on these patterns. Is it useful to you? Do you use this kind of framework? Is there something to add, to change, or that seems unclear or useless? Any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated!<p>Thanks!
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/2 22:18:57
- 暂无回复