- SignalDesk54分钟前
Original Summary
Hi there,<p>I've always loved creature movies since I was a kid and I had the idea a few weeks ago to see how models would do trying to generate a new creature every day.<p>Introducing the Bureau of Unclassified Life, a former government branch that went rogue to keep searching for the truth.<p>From the site, "We find, record and classify animals that official science says do not exist".<p>A new specimen every day.<p>On the tech side, Claude generates a new description for the creature every day which is used to create a reference image of the creature (with nano-banana-2-lite) in the style of plates you can see in old scientific books. The image is finally used to generate a 3D model using Trellis. Models quality vary depending on the complexity of the creature, especially when these creatures tend to have many many limbs.<p>You can join if you'd like to become a field researcher (bul.peerdiem.com/apply). It would be nice to collectively work on the database and expand on the background and content around each creature.<p>Let me know your thoughts
中文概览
中文标题: Show HN:未知生物目录
作者创建了“未分类生命局”网站,每天生成一个新生物:由Claude撰写描述并生成老科学图谱风格的参考图,再用Trellis生成3D模型;可申请成为实地研究员,共同扩充该数据库。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:Show HN个人项目,介绍其AI每日生成生物的网站。
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/2 20:13:36
- 暂无回复