- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Yes, Sebulba is in the game. The podracing scene in The Phantom Menace is one of my favorite movie sequences ever. It's just so dang cool: The futuristic racers tear over treacherous Tatooine terrain while various Star Wars aliens bark at each other in incomprehensible sci-fi languages. Eventually a young Anakin Skywalker proves his mettle by clawing his way from the back of the pack to win the race, which left an impression on me when I first saw it at 10 years old. I always wished I could pilot a podracer myself. Over the past several days, I've been able to live out that dream thanks to Star Wars: Galactic Racer , which takes everything from that brilliant scene and p … Read the full story at The Verge.
中文概览
中文标题: 《星球大战:银河赛车》实现我童年的飞梭赛车梦
作者称《魅影危机》中的飞梭赛车场景是自己最爱的电影段落之一,10岁时便梦想亲自驾驶飞梭赛车。借由《星球大战:银河赛车》,作者在过去几天得以圆梦,该游戏还原了那场精彩场景的元素,文中提到塞布巴也出现在游戏中。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:电子游戏内容,无对应技术或商业类别
- 信息来源:英语新闻 / The Verge
- 发布时间:2026/10/2 20:00:00
- 暂无回复