- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Sean wears the Meta VR Glasses. | Photo: Meta I'm pretty sure I won't be buying the $1,299 Meta VR Glasses . That's too rich for my blood in today's economy, and my feelings about Meta are… conflicted . But I want you to understand that Meta just changed the game. We've had glasses, but we've never had glasses like this . The Meta VR Glasses are not an opaque VR headset. They are not a pair of transparent AR glasses. They might be the best of both. After playing with the Meta VR Glasses, Valve's Steam Frame , the Apple Vision Pro, and the Google / Xreal Aura back to back, I think they're the first design that could convince regular people to give VR a chance. It's not because they look l … Read the full story at The Verge.
中文概览
中文标题: VR眼镜能拯救VR吗?
文章讨论Meta VR眼镜能否拯救VR。作者表示自己大概不会购买售价1299美元的Meta VR眼镜,价格过高,且对Meta感情复杂,但认为Meta改变了游戏规则。该眼镜既不是不透明VR头显,也不是透明AR眼镜,可能是两者的最佳结合。在连续体验Meta VR眼镜、Valve Steam Frame、Apple Vision Pro和Google/Xreal Aura后,作者认为这是首个可能说服普通人尝试VR的设计。
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:英文科技媒体测评Meta VR眼镜等头显设备,属硬件数码类
- 信息来源:英语新闻 / The Verge
- 发布时间:2026/10/2 00:10:32
- 暂无回复