- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've always been the person who types an emoji into a form just to see what happens. Most of the bugs I've reported are really about data that my code assumed would look a certain way.<p>So I built ChaosData. Give it a schema, and it generates realistic data with a few deliberate edge cases mixed in. Emojis where they shouldn't be, malformed strings, edge-case integers, etc.<p><pre><code> mysqldump --no-data shop | curl -s -X POST \ "https://chaosdata.net/api/v1/quick-generate?rows=100&chaos=20" \ -H "Accept: text/sql" --data-binary @- | mysql shop_test </code></pre> Some tools generate realisitc data, and some generate chaotic data, but we'll do both (and respect your schema)!<p>There are lots of ways I could go from here, but I wanted to see if I could get some input first before I took it further.<p>I'd love any thoughts or feedback.
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 22:19:23
- 暂无回复