- SignalDesk59分钟前
Original Summary
I started Solarite several years ago because I wanted something simpler to use than the existing js ui frameworks. Features like:<p>- not having to setup a build environment or wait for compilation<p>- no signals or other dance to setup my data<p>- class based components, where I could pass arguments to sub-components as constructor args<p>- scoped styles, two-way binding and other nice to haves.<p>- not having the limitations of shadow dom (Lit)<p>- Just be a library I can import anywhere, not be a whole framework.<p>I wasn't able to find anything that did all of the above. It has a score of 1.08 on the js-framework-benchmark, which is faster than just about every widely known competitor, and most of the faster ones have implementation note "penalties" for not conforming to the benchmark requirements.<p>Source: <a href="https://github.com/eric-frost/solarite" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/eric-frost/solarite</a> Docs: <a href="https://eric-frost.github.io/solarite/docs/" rel="nofollow">https://eric-frost.github.io/solarite/docs/</a> Js-Framework-Benchmark: <a href="https://krausest.github.io/js-framework-benchmark/current.html" rel="nofollow">https://krausest.github.io/js-framework-benchmark/current.ht...</a><p>I've used Solarite in production for a few years for an internal work project, but I could use more feedback on the API before I feel comfortable releasing version 1.0.
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 22:03:42
- 暂无回复