- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I wanted a way to track the token economy the way you'd follow equities or other financial markets: who's gaining market share, who's cutting prices, which new models are actually getting used. OpenRouter publishes a lot of the live data, but it's spread across various pages and endpoints, mostly as snapshots, so I started collecting and organizing it.<p>The historical data was the hard part. OpenRouter doesn't publish an archive, so I rebuilt it from the Wayback Machine. I indexed about 2 million archived OpenRouter URLs, downloaded close to a million captures, and wrote parsers for every page and API format the site has used since 2023. Most of the work was in reconciling the disparate feeds of data, iteratively building up and infilling the dataset via derivation.<p>Hopefully some people might find it useful.
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 21:34:48
- 暂无回复