- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey HN,<p>I procrastinate looking for a job by creating side projects. This one was born when I finally decided it was time for look for a job. Naturally, I wanted to prepare for an eventual interview and asked Claude to drill me. It did an OK job but the questions were mostly bad and the process was not great. So I decided to build a library of good questions first and still get AI to grade and help me with the answers. And created a web app for it.<p>Among my family and friends, non-technical topics turned out to be more popular so I kept adding those too.<p>The app uses Jev to grade the answers (was using gpt-oss-120b before Jev was released) and different models from OpenRouter to compose the feedback for wrong/incomplete answers. The app itself is pretty simple but the admin is probably the coolest part, including a 4-part AI jury for fact-checking questions and rating them for difficulty and correctness, among other things. Had a lot of fun building this.<p>Anyway, give it a try and let me know what you think! Accounts are optional - only if you want to have streaks and stats and other QoL stuff. Detailed answer feedback will eventually be gated behind a paid subscription but in the Beta it will be available to anyone with an account.
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 21:15:52
- 暂无回复