- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
A collections process is not a luxury. It is the backbone of cash flow. I learned this years ago, on my first day in collections. No system. No process. Just a ledger of overdue accounts and an order to call customers and ask for money. I called. Customers paid when they pleased. I chased. The ledger did not shrink. Chasing is not collecting. A real system needs three things. A reminder before the due date. A follow-up after it. An escalation path nobody can ignore. At one job, I processed incoming payments worth twenty million dollars a month. At another, I chased overdue accounts on a portfolio worth over a million pounds. Different jobs. Same discipline: a defined process, followed every day. Most small service businesses skip this. They send an invoice. They wait. They send another invoice when cash gets tight. There is no reminder schedule. There is no follow-up rule. There is no escalation line that says "we stop work here." A late invoice is usually not bad luck. It is a missing process. Curious how other people here handle this. Do you run a defined collections process, or do you chase invoices as they come up?   submitted by   /u/ZainMunawari [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · Entrepreneur
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 12:19:31
- 暂无回复